- With another message from Kris Kringle –
- Time to launch your Christmas season –
- Maison Blanche makes Christmas pleasin’ – Gifts galore for you to see – Each a gem from MB!
- Now you Know. Mr. Bingle was originally an advertising theme for Maison Blanche in 1947 in New Orleans. Steff-F brought Mr. B to my attention. Who knew?
- Since my last post, I have traveled to LA and New Orleans, celebrated the 16th birthday with the twins, and traveled to Stillwater to hang out with my college roommate Pam in OKC to see the final four woman’s college volleyball championships, stopped by Pat G’s to visit Pico; and, Steve replaced the flooring in the girls’ room and re-organized lots of STUFF. Oh, Steve and Trisha had birthdays too. Are we ready for Christmas? That would be a big – fat – NO. And, sadly lacking in enough Equine Therapy too although we did get a little party lesson on Saturday before the parade before Patty headed to England for a visit with Clayton and Mallory and I had a Clinton Anderson ride the Friday before the parade. I got to try ‘cruising’ on Mario the Cadillac of ponies. Very Fun. BTW – Segway’s are fun too.
- While in New Orleans, I had a different kind of ride – on a Segway. I took a tour of NO on the pad of a Segway. My Segway mount was named Mahalia Jackson – take a Segway tour of your next travel destination, it is way fun.
- NOW – and I mean Today! We need to get the tree, bake cookies, wrap a few presents, decorate the tree, and figure out what else needs to happen before we get to Christmas Day. Got to Go!